Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And so it begins...



When you get really excited about a new project and you have tons of ideas running through your mind, sometimes the hardest part can be actually sitting down and getting started. That is what has happened with this here blog. I had an idea to start a blog chronicling this new vintage aspect of my life for a while now. I read tons of vintage themed blogs and love them all and decided that I'd like to share my experiences too, if not just to have for myself to look back on. After deciding which platform I wanted to use(Blogger vs Wordpress vs Tumblr) and coming up with a name, I was finally ready to get started. And again the ideas came rushing to me, much faster than I could get them down. Ideas about different blog posts, bloggers I love that I should contact to work with, different features for different days, blogging schedule, etc... It got a bit overwhelming for a second there so I stepped away for a few days to reboot. But now here I am, ready to go and ready to bring you all along with me.

I've done personal blogging for years now but nothing as specific as this. I'm really excited to add my story to this wonderful world of vintage themed blogging while perhaps also offering a different perspective coming from a woman of color. Above all else I'm just here to have fun and entertain the masses! Well, maybe not masses but hopefully at least a few lovely people lol. Check out my About Me to get the inside scoop about who I am and what I'm all about. And stay tuned for my first legit post which will properly get the ball rolling.

I love interacting with people and that's one of the reasons for starting this blog! So feel free to leave me any comments! Introductions, if you have a blog you want me to check out, anything. Let's be friends! :)

MKD

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I also started a blog a little over a month ago? I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to hear all about your adventures in vintage as a fellow vintage lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Justine! I'm excited to get started! Although I need to learn more about coding and such so I can have a better looking blog haha. I absolutely love your blog, the content and the design! :)

      Delete